Sargent 8804-F-ETL-US32D Rim Panic Bar, Key Retractable Latchbolt US32D Satin Stainless Steel finish
SARGENT 8804-F-ETL-US32D Rim Panic Bar-Exit Device, Key Retractable Latchbolt (lever rigid) "Key Retracts Latchbolt"
All Sargent 8800 Series Rim Panic Bars come with ET trim and L lever stanard.
SARGENT manufactures a full line of panic bars or exit devices providing the best combination of simplicity, strength, durability, aesthetics and innovation. The Sargent 8800 series panic bar is designed for standard width stile applications on wood and metal doors. This reversible rim exit device sets the industry standard for durability and reliability. Ideally suited for Single exterior doors, Pairs of doors with removable mullion, Schools, Hospitals, Offices
Sargent 8804-F-ETL-US32D Rim Panic Bar Features.
- Designed for standard width stile applications on wood and metal doors
- Single point rim latching device
- Single door & double door applications with mullions
- Quiet operation and solid security
- Door Types: Wood or metal 1-3/4"(44mm) Thick Door
- Strike: 649 Standard Black Nylon Coated
- Dogging Feature: Hex key dogging standard
- Mounting Fasteners: Supplied standard with wood and machine screws
- Latch Bolt: Stainless steel, 3/4" (19mm) throw
- Device Centerline from Finished Floor: 41” (1041 mm)
- Center Case Dimensions: 8-3/8" (213mm) x 2-5/8" (67mm)
- Projection: Pushbar Neutral – 3" (76 mm); Pushbar Depressed – 2-1/8" (54 mm)
Sargent 8804-F-ETL-US32D Series Panic Bar Specifications.
|Bar Length:||Standard: 36" bar
Standard: 48" bar
|Door Thickness:||For Wood or metal doors 1-3/4" thick|
|Backset:||2-3/4" (70mm). Device and trim cover standard ANSI A115.2 (Type 161) cylindrical lock preparation.(Backset changes when mullion is used.)|
|Stile:||4-1/2" minimum stile|
|Projection:||Pushbar Neutral – 3" (76 mm); Pushbar Depressed – 2-1/8" (54 mm)|
|Mounting Fasteners:||Supplied standard with wood and machine screws; Available with through-bolts and mortise (sex) nuts|
|Latchbolt:||Stainless steel, 3/4" (19mm) throw|
|Center Case Dimensions:||8-3/8" (213mm) x 2-5/8" (67mm)|
|ANSI:||ANSI A156.3 - 2001 Grade 1|
|UL /cUL:||UL Fire and Panic listed|